Magnesium has been found to be a crucial component of more than 300 essential biological processes, and more are being added every day! Most people are aware that Magnesium is important for building and maintaining healthy teeth and bones. And many people who suffer from muscle cramps are aware that supplemental Magnesium may help to alleviate their suffering. But DID YOU KNOW that Magnesium is also a key factor in:
Protecting cells (may modulate the electric potential of the cell membranes, inhibit early shortening of Telomeres and assist in the survival of fibroblasts in connective tissue and for wound healing and hair growth)
· Digestive system (May help to prevent ulcerative colitis, diarrhoea, gallstones and heartburn)
· Maintaining a strong cardiovascular system - heart and blood vessels (may help to prevent arrhythmias, tachycardia, stroke, high blood pressure, preeclampsia, atherosclerosis, abnormal blood clotting and many more. It may also help to alleviate angina, congestive heart failure, cerebral insufficiency etc)
· Supporting healthy metabolism (may help to prevent and treat diabetes, increase energy and stamina, modulate fat and cholesterol metabolism, support liver function and health, assist in weight loss in persons suffering from insulin resistance or obesity)
· Reproductive System (may help to prevent and treat pre-menstrual syndrome, dysmenorrhoea, mastalgia (breast pain associated with PMS and edema), hot flushes, premature ejaculation and prostate problems).
· Nervous System (may help to alleviate aggression, ADHD, Anxiety, symptoms associated with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia, poor memory and concentration, insomnia, nightmares, bruxism (grinding of teeth at night), neuralgia including in Multiple Sclerosis, restless legs syndrome, and the many side effects of constant and excessive stress generated by modern living).
The added Vitamin C in Alpha Magnesium Fizzy not only offers a raft of health benefits in its own right, but also improves the body’s ability to absorb and use the Magnesium from the digestive tract.