Pharmacy City has been one of the anchor tenants in N1 City Mall since it was built in 1991. It was privately owned by a well respected pharmacist in the Western Cape, Mr Harry Singer, who retired four years ago. The pharmacy now falls very proudly under the Alpha Pharm Corporate umbrella.
* Fully stocked OTC counter for Over The Counter meds with qualified staff to attend to your needs.
* Well stocked dispensary with staff having YEARS of experience.
* Contracted in with almost all of the medical aids in South Africa
* Huge front shop with lots of ongoing specials in cosmetics, vitamins, baby, personal hygiene, fragrances and more.
* Hearing aid kiosk to test your hearing for FREE
* Kodak machine to print your own choice of photos.
* ID/passport photos at a nominal fee of R50 for 6 photos. Black and white or colour.
* Ear piercing done from age one year old at R140
* Nursing sister available for a wide range of services: Family planning with government stock, baby vaccinations with government stock, health screenings such as blood pressure, blood glucose and cholesterol. Removal of stitches and much more.
* Alphadoc: A service where the clinic sister and a qualified online doctor do a consultation at a nominal fee of R290. The doctor may also issue an acute or chronic prescription and a sick certificate.
* A full range of wheelchairs, commodes, crutches, walkers and other aids available at great prices.
* FREE delivery service to all customers in our surrounding areas.
* Alphascript: A service where your chronic repeat prescription is made up by our chronic department and ready for collection every month. No queues.
* Blister packing is done for old age homes in the vicinity at a nominal fee per patient. Blister packing for private patients can be arranged on request.
* FREE coffee or cappuccino at the pay point!
Mon - Fri 09h00 - 19h00
Sat, Sun and public holidays 09h00 - 17h00